Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Production Diary - Contents Page Images: Day out in London

This weekend I decided that I needed more of a variety of images that I had chosen to use on my contents page as the majority of the images were from my photoshoot with the white backdrop. When comparing this to other contents pages from magazines such as Q and NME, I found that most of the pictures that were included were not photographed on set - there were a variety of backgrounds and choice of settings.

I have virtually completed the Final Draft of my music magazine in time for the penultimate deadline that is set for 4th February and now wish to carry on with making some small adjustments to my blog posts and evaluation questions which I have uploaded to my blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment