Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

Contents Page Ideas



This week, I started to make the scaffolding for my music magazine and for homework we were set the task of thinking up some ideas of what I would want to include on the contents page of my magazine. I chose a variety of sell lines; regulars and features - I also decided that I wanted to have a band index, therefore I wrote up a list of different artists who I would want to include.

Obviously I will not be including all of these ideas on my contents page, as I might decide to adjust a couple and there might not be enough space to include all of them - however these are a few of the ideas for the style of sell lines I would want to include.

Underneath each possible idea for these headings that will go on my contents page subheading ideas, I will add a brief explanation as to what will be included on each of the pages. I will not be too detailed as I want the reader to have to go to that page to find out what is included.

No comments:

Post a Comment