Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Production Diary - Contents Page

This week I have finished off creating the layout of my content page by addind in the sell lines and the subheadings which tells the readership of the magazine what they should expect in that issue of the magazine. It is important that the sell lines are short yet effective and punchy otherwise they might not want to read the magazine.

I have chosen a colour scheme of teal, black, white and grey because I think it is quite common to see magazines with the basic monochromic colour scheme with one bright colour and because this is something that is successful, it would be a good idea to use this as a possible idea for my magazine.

I have also posted two posts showing the scaffolding of the magazine which is where I highlight to the examiner the basic outline of the magazine I am trying to create. It also makes it a lot easier when it comes to actually putting the magazine together because I can just paste everything in to the places that I have set up for them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment