Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Chosen Images

 
When choosing what images I would include in my magazine, I had to consider what type of photo would effectively capture the audience on each page.
 
When choosing what image I would feature on the front cover, I decided that I wanted to have the model having direct eye contact with the person who was holding the magazine as I felt that this would help the audience connect with the magazine.
 
When choosing the images for my contents page, I thought that images that were more natural and not taken in a photoshoot against a white background would fit this page well as it was advertising the articles from within the magazine and some of these were about concerts and festivals so these images fitted what I was trying to sell successfully.
 
When deciding what images I wanted to feature on my double page spread, I wanted a mixture of natural looking shots from a setting outside of a photoshoot and images from a photoshoot because I thought that the audience should be able to see the different sides to the artist who is featuring in that double page spread article.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment