Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Masthead Designs

 
When thinking of the Masthead Designs, I had not actually concluded as to what I wanted the name of my magazine to be so I just considered the different designs with the word Masthead. I have decided that I want to go for different shades of blue and then also Monochrome (black and white). I want to keep the design of my front cover simple and minimalistic yet effective, and I think I will be able to achieve this by not choosing too many colours because I would think that is quite childish. The designs that I am considering are the second and third designs because I like the choice of fonts and the mimimalistic design. Obviously I still have a small amount of time before I actually create my magazine and I may change my mind but these design ideas have helped me think of how I want my magazine to be styled.

No comments:

Post a Comment