Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Production Diary - Preparing for photoshoot

This week, I have been focusing on the chosen design of my magazine, which I have not yet finalised. I have been considering key factors such as the colour scheme and photo styles. On the 23.10.13 I have my photoshoot. I believe that once I have taken the photos for my magazine, it will be a lot easier to chose the style and ideology I wish to portray to my readers because I will be able to get the colours of the photos and magazine style to fit together, making sure that there is nothing to crazy and none of the chosen colours clash.

I got my model for my photoshoot, Mary to sign a model release which allows me to use the pictures and assures me that they will put in all the effort into making sure that I end up with high end and high quality images. It also allows me the chance to do a re-shoot if necessary.

The night before the shoot I will sit down and consider the different costumes that my model will be wearing and the props that will be used in the photoshoot such as a ukulele and a bowler hat.

I have decided that the colour scheme that I wish to go with will be black, white grey and either a shade of blue or blood red as I believe that these are statement colours which are extremely eye catching.

Once I have the images from my photoshoot, I will be able to cross off the backstage scenes and contact sheet of the things to do towards my final grade of my coursework for this AS Level.

No comments:

Post a Comment