Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Production Diary - Double Page Spread

This week I have added the text from last weeks homework, (creating the text I would use in the box outs which are featured on the last page of my double page spread). I chose three different Box Outs; they included tour dates, the artists review of another artist (in this case Adele) and also ten quick facts about Delilah Rose. By adding in extra bits like this it will hopefully keep the audience of the magazine interested because there are loads of bits and pieces put together rather than one big block of text.

Another thing that I did this week was to make a few small adjustments to blog posts I have posted prior to this. I want to make sure that I can pick up as many marks possible for my blog so by readjusting points I will be able to do so.

Finally, I uploaded a post about the varied equipment I will use throughout the duration of creating my coursework. This covered the hardware and software that I have been, and will continue using over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment