Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Production Diary - Cover Draft

This week I also uploaded my cover draft for my magazine. I left it in it's scaffolding form as I felt this would make it easier for my to add all the images and text I want into the given places once I was ready to do so. I have already added in the basics such as the masthead, issue number and date of release - however I still need to add in the picture that I will use on my front cover and also make some adjustments to the sell lines.

When I start to create my actual front cover I want to make the front cover look a little bit more interesting by adding drop shadows to some of the text and add a little description underneath each of the sell lines. I think that the block writing looks quite boring if I use it consistently across the front cover so when I add the text to the button, I will use a different font.

No comments:

Post a Comment