Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Production Diary - Blog Alterations

This week, the deadline for my magazine was set for the 20th December and this was for a copy lof my final draft to be uploaded to my blog on the programme which you are able to sign up for for free called issuu - it is an extremely useful way for displaying and presenting media coursework. I faced a few problems over the past few days - the main one being the hard copy on in design nit saving properly, therefore I didn't have the proper copy meaning I will have to do the additions and adjustments I made again once I get back to school. This draft will be marked by my teacher and I hope to make all the necessary adjustments needed. The deadline for my blog tasks to be uploaded and completed is 6th January, and my aim is to get each piece up to a level four as I hope to achieve as many marks for my coursework as possible. I have also now completed two of the questions which make up the evaluation of my product and over the course of the christmas holidays I hope to complete a further 1-2 questions alongside other blog alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment