Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Production Diary - Starting the Final Evaluation

This week, as a part of the task I have been set over the next seven weeks for my homework, I have been set to answer a variety of questions based on evaluating all aspects of my media product. It is important that I have all things covered as a I am able to evaluate the progress that I have made so far and compare this to when I created my preliminary task at the start of the year. The question that I have started with is looking at the distribution of my magazine and if it were to be distributed, what company would I choose an why. I also had to evaluate the means of promotional methods that  I would use also.

Last week, Thursday to be precise. I had a second photoshoot for my magazine as I felt that the photos that I took primarily would not suit the front cover of a music magazine so felt I wanted to widen the available choices that I had and take some more images after the consent needed from the model. It was not as long as the initial photoshoot, however I still felt that it was successful and will soon be uploading the contact sheet for both of my photoshoots.

This week, the one task that I wish to complete is choosing the photo I would like to use on the front cover of my magazine as I feel I can be overly pedantic when it comes to choosing so - especially after experiencing this first hand at GCSE. I need to make sure that it goes well with the rest of the magazine and fits in nicely with the chosen genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment