Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Production Diary - Front Cover

This week, I have been focusing on finishing the front cover of the magazine and inserting the last few pictures into the slots I have open for the contents page and double page spread. With the deadline for the first set of feedback coming up on the 19th December, I want to make sure that the draft is one which has everything inserted inside, but it definitely will be up for improvements in the following months after the Christmas Holidays in January and February. It is important to get it right as this is 50% of my overall AS Media Studies grade.

I have always found that when making media products, I struggle to choose the right image for the front cover as I tend to over take the pictures making it harder to narrow down what pictures to use. However, I have now decided on a close up to mid shot of the chosen model, and also made sure that the choice of outfit is bold and eye catching.

This week, I also focused on writing up another question which will form a part of the overall evaluation of my product - the task I focused on this week was 'Who would be the audience for your media product' because even though I have not fully completed the media product, I have already done some primary audience research and made an audience profile - also gaining feedback for my proposal where I put forward the ideas of what I would want to feature in my magazine, therefore I hope that it would be as successful as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment