Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Double Page Spread Analysis



The double page spread analysis has played a key part in the research I have done into creating music magazines. By analysing the three double page spread articles and the images that are on them, I have got a good idea of what successful corporations do and how I can adapt these ideas to make them more personal to the image and look that I am attempting to create. I tried to make sure that I looked at three different style double page spreads because I wanted to see how different genres of music were portrayed in a magazine and see if there were any ways in which I could adjust this to fit the genre of music that I have chosen.

The three artists that were on the front of the three double page spreads that I analysed were Lily Allen, Lady Gaga and Florence and the Machine. Even though they are all female musicians, they are all representing different genres of music so my aims were still successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment