Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Production Diary - Magazine Proposal

Today in class I wrote the proposal for my magazine which consisted of ideas which I have thought of for the production of my magazine which I will be starting to create soon. Some of the ideas that I had to consider when writing my proposal were:

·         Masthead

·         Genre

·         USP

·         Magazine content

·         How the audience will get involved

·         Target Audience

·         Frequency

It is important that I consider all of these factors as these are what make a magazine successful.

Now that I have written my proposal I need to get feedback from some of my peers to see what I have done well when writing my proposal and what else I should include to make it even better. This is a key part of the process because I could have missed out some vital information which could easily loose me some marks at the end of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment