Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Production Diary - Blog Improvements

Today in class, we were given time to update our blogs and improve all of the work we have produced so far. It is important to keep all of the work up to date so that I am able to get the highest grade possible.

Last week I had finished my Proposal for my final product which I will start producing in the up and coming weeks. As a part of the specification we have to get feedback from multiple others so that we are able to make any needed improvements. Today I asked two of my friends to read through my proposal and then asked them if they wouldn't mind me filming their response.

I was told that my proposal was extremely detailed and well written, however some improvements that I could have made were to explain why I had chosen the genre of music that I have decided on (indie) and also to maybe include a secondary target audience that my magazine could be targeted at.

Over the next week or so, I need to come up with some ideas for my photoshoot, the pictures that I take in this photoshoot will be the pictures that will feature in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment